In 1924 the rent for No.1 was increased from 4s per week to 6s 3½d per week, whilst the others in the row were increased from 3s 4d to 5s 4d per week. This increase would have brought in about £ 100 per year for the seven cottages in the main row.
Since then they have all been sold and are now privately owned.
Their location is just across the road from the local primary school,
as the photograph below shows. This was taken in the early 1930’s.
The school near the road was for girls, but also accomodated the infants for their first few years. These girls are on the lawn at the side of the school for a dance class.